Thursday, August 4, 2011

BREAKING: S(very)WF in search of non-smoking Marlboro Man


It's official. I have decided I could ABSOLUTELY learn to LOVE frogs - no small feat for me - in exchange for a life (and kitchen) like Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond's, as featured in the September 2011 issue of Food Network Magazine

I want a compound in the middle of nowhere, with fields, horses, goats*, several square feet of built-in butcher block counter tops and a moderately attractive, nature-friendly farm-hand hubs who doesn't mind my suburban pallor, skittishness, and affinity for pest control. 

REE_8381_4925

In exchange, I agree to provide fan-freaking-tabulous food, an immaculately decorated residence, shared use of a large library of books, ninja research skills, intermittent kind-of-if-you-squint hottness, and a lifetime** of hilarity and thought-provocation. Also, a small pet fox***.

*or farm-animal-free vineyard. Potato, Potato (or Shiraz, Syrah, I suppose). 

**mine, not yours. Sorry.

***Actually a dog, but I won't tell your friends. 


That is all. Post about, I dunno, SOMETHING THAT MATTERS to come later. In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for my thinky farmer man. And/or spend your afternoon on Pioneer Woman's website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment