Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CG Gets Lungs! and other miscellany

to let the 2.4 people on the planet who may not already know, know that CysticGal should be heading into the OR for her lung transplant any time now!

Also, thanks thanks thanks for all of your comments regarding my last post. I promise I'll respond to them all soon. (I say this as if there are thousands, but I really like to try and respond - meaningfully - to each comment individually). I'm way behind on work partly because I kind of don't know what I'm doing and despite a *fabulous* FEV1 at clinic last week, and generally exhibited over the last few weeks, I'm e  x  h  a  u  s  t  e  d beyond comprehension. We're talkin' caffeine-impenetrable, sleeping-18-hours-a-day, showering-is-an-accomplishment exhaustion. I did manage to submit my revisions for my zombie-thesis (zombie in that it.won't.die) that is about to be submitted for publication, but in light of all that I have to do, that barely gets a wooo , from myself only, in my book. 

Kind of  PeeOwed, since what's the point of a high FEV1 if you can't run around accomplishing things like a superhuman? Speaking of accomplishing things, and being superhuman, and generally awesome things, THIS will be my reward to myself at the end of this particular project.

But in all seriousness... I really do appreciate you not only stopping by to read, but taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Limited time in the day, overwhelmingly astronomical amounts of legitimately interesting things to read out there, so the fact that my blog is one of your chosen few things to read (or skim...dad) in your limited amount of time makes me feel pretty great. So Thanks! 

and GO CG, GO!!! Love love love to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment